Lesdiguières townhouse - Grenoble France

Lesdiguières townhouse

Historic site and monument
Historic patrimony, Palace, Historic district

This building was the residence of the Dukes of Lesdiguières, governors of the Dauphiné, and was built between 1600 and 1650. It served as city hall from 1719 to 1967 and today houses the International House.

Read more

Rates

Unknown.

Opening periods

From 01/01 to 31/12, daily. visible from the outside

Equipments and characteristics

  • Pets refused
    Show the interactive map

    Access

    Tramway A et B, arrêt Hubert Dubedout - Maison du tourisme

    • Latitude: 45.192691
    • longitude: 5.727021

    Environnement

    • Town location
    • In centre of town
    • Pedestrian area
    • Close to a public transportation

    See also