Built in 1620, today, it is the monument to the soldiers killed in WWI & WWII. It was part of the fortified walls built by Lesdiguières in the 17th century and opened onto the road towards Lyon. Admire the sculptures of military trophies on the façade, created by Lesdiguières’ favorite sculptor Jacob Richier.Read more
All year round, daily.
Tramway E, arrêt Esplanade-centre