It's on the Rochasson domaine, among a wooded park of 8 acres, that the CINE has been settled and offers now pedagogic activities to the public, as well as the pupils. Two pedestrian tours are available from the centre.
The zoo area: free access during the opening hours. Small breedings, mice, gerbils, tortoises, birds, insects can be watched at.
The documentary centre offers more than 2000 books: zoology, botanic, ecology, environment, pegagogic documents are the main topics of the copies we can consult or borrow.
An exhibition hall and an activity room enable to prepare the excursions on the spot.
To be observed all around the CINE's buildings:
- a barn
- cages with rabbits and Guinea pigs
- a rookery where you can see turtledoves frolic
- Poultry and geese's shelters
- a wee vegetable garden to carry animations around the aromatic plants, vegetable of season such as tomatoes or lettuces, and small fruit
- a pond with its watching pontoon
- an apiary.
Ouvert du lundi au vendredi de 9h à 12h et de 14h à 17h.