Festive alpine ski race for young people.
Races in 2 formats:
1) Leisure version - open to all: licensees of the French ski federation, “loisirs” snow card and not licensed with the “ticket course”.
2) Competition version - open to children: categories under 8 years old, under 10 years old and under 12 years old.
- withdraw of number sign at the Tourist Office in Chamrousse 1650 and race briefing, in front of the Tourist Office.
- combi race in 2 rounds, giant slalom and skicross, suitable for children (Chamrousse 1650 - Florence Masnada stadium)
- final parallel race (Chamrousse 1650 - Aiguille slope)
- podium and award ceremony for each category with 2 separates rankings (leisure/competition) + 1 club podium.
Online registration is compulsory.
Prices licensed and non-licensed to come (package including ski pass, race, 1 hot drink and 1 neckband)
Musical entertainment all afternoon and small catering (pancakes and barbecue) to refuel! Come on, come all !
Prices for licensed and non-licensed (to come)
- for non-licensees and leisure: online registration recommanded, but possibility of on-site registration on the day of the race from 9.30 to 10.30am (at the Tourist Office in Chamrousse 1650).
- for clubs: compulsory online registration
"Family" pack : from 3 registrations of the same family, 10% reduction on the amount of registrations (only on site, on the day of the race).
Saturday 18 February 2023 between 11 am and 4 pm.