Fête de la Transhumance: come and join the shepherd and his sheep on a festive walk from the pasture to the Chamrousse sheepfold.
Entertainment all day.
Family outing on the mountainside, lasting around an hour, meet at the foot of the Bachat-Bouloud chairlift in Chamrousse 1750!
Stroll with the shepherd and his thousand sheep, accompanied by Jean Michel the accordionist at 10:30 a.m., towards the Bergerie de Chamrousse 1650 - Recoin.
On arrival at the sheepfold, we'll offer you a friendly drink.
Please note that departure times may vary depending on the animals and the weather. Plan to arrive a little early.
Departure point: Chamrousse 1750 - at the foot of the Bachat Bouloud chairlift
- 10:30 am: walk with the shepherd and his sheep + all-day performance by accordionist Jean-Michel Girard
Location: Chamrousse 1650 - Recoin
- 11am-5pm: giant wooden games
- 11am-12pm and 1pm-5pm: Croque Noisette merry-go-round
- 11am-6pm: craft market & Maison de l'Environnement et du Patrimoine stand
- 11am / 1pm / 2:15pm / 3:30pm: terrarium workshop - registration at the Tourist Office (+ 4 years old and accompanied)
- 1pm: film-debate on the film "Rasco et Nous" (about herding dogs) on the snow front or at the Maison de l'environnement, weather permitting - duration 64'.
- 1 pm / 2:30 pm / 4 pm: gold-digging workshop - registration at the Tourist Office (+ 4 years and accompanied)
- 1 - 4 pm: close-up magician
- 1:30 - 4:30 pm: face painting
- 1:30 pm - 5:30 pm: birdhouse workshop - registration on site
- 2.30pm-4.30pm: Rigodons & Traditions (traditional Dauphinoise dance)
- 4:30pm: "French coin coin circus" show by compagnie la Panthère noire (circus, magic, ages 3 and up)
Free shuttle service between Chamrousse 1650 - Recoin and Chamrousse 1750 - Roche Béranger.
Free of charge.
Sunday 7 July 2024 at 10.30 am.