Santa Claus and loads of fun events; come and fill up on dreams - and presents - in a magical atmosphere!
Craftsmen, producers and associations will be on hand to provide you with original, gourmet gift ideas.
>>>Indoor Christmas market from 9am to 3pm at the Foyer Municipal.
>>>Indoor entertainment from 10am to 4pm:
- caricature stand with Carmine création (free): leave with your portrait
- Santa Claus photo workshop, for a family souvenir with ADP concept
- wooden games for the whole family with All animations (free)
- arts and crafts workshops with Ateliers de FLO: creation of wooden
wooden festive decorations (free) to take home
>>>Christmas show 4:30 pm: "Les Maladresses du Père-Noël" (Santa's Maladresses)
>>>Glowsticks and bonnets distributed at 5:20 p.m. to take part in the
parade with vintage COME vehicles, leaving from the Foyer at 5:30 p.m.
>>>Outdoor Christmas market from 9am to 6.30pm in front of the Foyer Municipal.
-Hot chocolate, mulled wine, papillotes and mandarins from 10am to 12pm
then from 3:30pm to 4:30pm
-Snowboarding from 10am to 12pm, then 2pm to 4pm: who can last the longest on the snowboard
on the snowboard without being thrown off? (the 3 best times for children and
and adults of the day rewarded with a small prize!)
-Agréabulles: giant bubble creation demonstration!
The record for the biggest bubble is up for grabs. The bubble must be over 18
meters long and 2.5 meters wide. Will the record for the biggest bubble be beaten
be beaten in Bourg d'Oisans? (on the road from 10:30 am in the streets of the town, fixed from 3 pm at the foyer municipal)
- TÉLÉFÉÉRIQUE JAZZ BAND Christmas fanfare from 11am to 12pm, in the streets of the town, then from 5:30pm to 6:30pm during a light show. At the Foyer municipal, between 3 and 4 pm.
- Costumed light shows: with the Ci qu'autour company and Coutumes et traditions From 10am to 12pm, then from 5:30pm to 6:30pm, in the streets of the village.
- Gouter partagé from 3:30 to 4:30 p.m. in front of the foyer: drinks, brioches and popcorn are distributed, and there's plenty of time to chat around the fire before the 4:30 p.m. show.
- Christmas concert with the Christmas Diamond singers from 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm, around the bonfire in the foyer.
Saturday 16 December 2023 between 9 am and 6.30 pm.