Lesdiguières townhouse

Cultural heritage : Site et monument historiques
Patrimoine historique, Palais, Quartier historique

This building was the residence of the Dukes of Lesdiguières, governors of the Dauphiné, and was built between 1600 and 1650. It served as city hall from 1719 to 1967 and today houses the International House.

Read more

Rates

Unknown.

Opening periods

From 01/01 to 31/12, daily.

Canceled or closed because of Covid-19.

Equipments and characteristics

  • Pets refused
Show the interactive map

Access

Tramway A et B, arrêt Hubert Dubedout - Maison du tourisme

  • Latitude: 45.192691
  • longitude: 5.727021

Environnement

  • En ville
  • Centre ville
  • Zone piétonne
  • Arrêt de transport en commun à moins de 500 m

See also