This ultra trail exclusively in the mountain! 4 panoramic crests, a view of the entire Alps. The 11th edition of the Ultra Traversée de Belledonne runs across Chamrousse in 2023.
''Echappée Belle'' integral, 149 km and 11,400 m D+, solo or duo, from Vizille to Aiguebelle, for a complete crossing of the Belledonne massif. With more than 40 consecutive km at more than 2000 m and a minimum of descents in the valley, this technical and committed trail offers a unique experience. A course for experienced trailers with mountain feet!
- First start at 5am: Vizille
- Refreshment station n°1: Arselle plateau - Chamrousse 1600
- Intermediate passages: Achard lake, Infernet pass, Botte pass, Leyssines pass, Robert lakes and David lake
- Refreshment station n°2: la Pra mountain hut
Spectator program :
• Come and encourage the runners as they pass near the "Croix de Chamrousse" at the "Col de la Botte" (paying access possible via the Croix gondola).
• "Échappée Belle" special offer: 20% discount on the return gondola pass from 7am to 12pm (cannot be combined with the tribe pack), available only at the cash desk and at the distributors in Chamrousse 1650 - Recoin.
L'Echappée Belle is 3 exceptional routes, linking Isère department to Savoie department, through the Belledonne massif:
1) The complete "Échappée Belle" running trail: 149 km and 11 400 m D+, solo or duo, from Vizille to Aiguebelle
2) "Traversée nord": 83.5 km and 6,140 m D+ solo from Fond-de-France to Aiguebelle (new route)
3) "Parcours des Crêtes": 62km and 4700mD+ from Allevard to Aiguebelle
+ "Skyrace du Rocher Blanc": 21 km and 2,000 m D+ starting from Fond-de-France (Haut-Bréda)
Much more than an ultra-trail, it is an adventure...
To keep the race friendly, the number of places is limited. Registration opens on January on the event website! For the "Échappée Belle Intégrale" solo and duo, the "Traversée Nord" and the "Parcours des crêtes", the results of the draw will be given on February. Registration for the Skyrace on file.
Free for the public. Ascent by the gondola of the Croix de Chamrousse for a fee.
Friday 18 August 2023. Date to be confirmed.