From June 7th to July 7th, France welcomes the football Women World Cup and Grenoble welcomes 5 matches in the stadium ‘Stade des Alpes’.
- Sunday, June 9th at 3:30pm : Brasil/Jamaica
- Wednesday, June 12th, at 3pm : Republic of Korea / Nigeria
- Saturday, June 15th, 9pm : Canada / New Zealand
- Tuesday, June 18th, 9pm : Jamaica / Australia
- June 22nd, 5:30pm : second tour- 8th final
This stadium offers 20 068 sits and is located at the heart of the Paul Mistral Park.
Get more information on the 24 qualified teams on :FIFA.com :
- Africa zone : South Africa, Cameroon, Nigeria
- Asia Zone : Australia, Japan, Republic of Korea, China, Thailand
- Europe Zone : Germany, England, Scotland, Spain, France, Italy, Norway, Netherlands, Sweden
- North and central America Zone and the Caribbean : Canada, Jamaica, United States
- Oceania Zone : New zealand
- South America Zone : Argentina, Brasil, Chile