The Chamrousse Sunset Park is THE ultimate shred park.
Chamrousse snowpark has taken a new fun dimension by offering access to all, skiers and snowboarders.
A relief really conducive to the practice of freestyle. The good implementation of the modules offers a multitude of different lines and possibilities.
Located in the heart of the ski area, in Chamrousse 1750, the Sunset Park is a real playground for freestylers of all levels.
The advantage : The Sunset Park has a beautiful south-oriented wooded area.
Unique: its setting among spruce trees, its relief, its panoramic view and of course its sunsets...
Chamrousse Sunset Park is made of 3 areas with various moduls and difficulty levels. There is something for all tastes and ages.
Snowpark - Expert level
- « Expert » jump area: series of modules aimed at confirmed slopestyle riders
- Shred Line: fun modules set for beginners and confirmed skiers, so they can rotate on a series of elements (boxes, rails…)
- Boardercross: obstacle course with moguls, doors and banked turns
Kid Park - Intermediate level
- « Intermediate » jump area: moguls, boxes and rails to train for slopestyle
- Mini-boardercross: obstacle course with moguls, doors and banked turns
- Slopestyle: acrobatic ski area composed of banked turns, tables, whoops for guaranteed thrills
Initiatic Park - Beginner level
- « Beginner » jump area: very accessible ground movements like whoops, allowing you to get familiar with “freestyle”
- Mini slope for timed speed skiing
Family Park - Teo's mountain: area with playful moduls dedicated to the ski in family.
Sunset Park - Snowpark
62, place de Belledonne
Chamrousse 175038410 CHAMROUSSE
Access with a skipass: 4 hours, 1 day and more.
Vom 18/12 bis 03/04.
Nur bei günstigen Schneeverhältnissen.