Lesdiguières townhouse

Cultural heritage : Site et monument historiques
Patrimoine historique, Palais, Quartier historique

This building was the residence of the Dukes of Lesdiguières, governors of the Dauphiné, and was built between 1600 and 1650. It served as city hall from 1719 to 1967 and today houses the International House.

Seguir leyendo

Tarifas

Sin información.

Periodo de apertura

Del 01/01 al 31/12, todos los dias.

Instalaciones y características

  • Animaux refusés
Ver el plano interactivo

Acceso

Tramway A et B, arrêt Hubert Dubedout - Maison du tourisme

  • Latitud: 45.192691
  • Longitud: 5.727021

Entorno

  • En ville
  • Centre ville
  • Zone piétonne
  • Arrêt de transport en commun à moins de 500 m

Para ver