A stadium in the heart of the city, in the heart of the Alps, a unique venue! Organize your public or professional events in an exceptional setting.
The Stade des Alpes boasts a multitude of reception areas offering a wide range of configurations.
- 20,000 seats for sporting events
- 28,000 seats for concerts and shows
- over 6,500 m² of reception, seminar and conference space, divided into :
- 7 independent, modular reception rooms,
- 17 dressing rooms, including a VIP box,
- outdoor walkways,
Types of activity :
- cultural and musical events
- sporting events
- corporate and private events
- fitness center (Stade Fit'Center)
- a space for everyday life
A stadium open to all:
- Sports managers
- Company managers
- Tour operators and organizers
- General public...
Throughout the year : open daily from 7.30 AM to 9 PM except on Saturdays, Sundays, 01/05, 25/12.
By tramway Line C | Grenoble Hôtel de Ville station or Line A | Chavant station and 5 minutes by foot.
Rendez-vous sur : www.stadedesalpes.fr