The Alpine Classic is a gentlemen skieurs's gathering, for amateurs of old mechanic and winter sports.
Chamrousse is going all out vintage fashion for a week-end !
Dust off your vintage ski outfits for this yearly vintage day in Chamrousse.
Procession of scooters, motorcycles and collector’s car, slalom and introduction to swing dancing.
Time to live a very special week-end full of history, sport, fashion and dancing.
Spectator - free access: vintage village, arrival of vintage car convoy, vintage slalom (Saturday) and vintage village, car-bike rally (Sunday)
Participation - paying and on registration: vintage slalom, swing dance lessons and festive evening
- opening of the Village + car-bike departure at "Les Seiglières" on the road up to Chamrousse
- welcome to the village
- swing dance lessons (paying) or skiing (skipass compulsory)
- vintage slalom with 3 categories: 30s/40s, 50s/60s and vintage bikes (paying)
- aperitif in the village
- dinner and swing cabaret (fee required)
- opening of the Village
- gathering / ride and exhibition of vintage cars and bikes
- "mountain snack"
- award ceremony
- swing dance lessons (fee payable) or skiing (pass required)
Programme subject to change due to weather, number of participants or others external factors.
Vintage slalom registration: firstname.lastname@example.org / Diner and evening registration: email@example.com
Front de neige - Chamrousse 1650
place de Belledonne
Chamrousse 165038410 CHAMROUSSE
Free of charge. Free event: ski competition and access to the village.
Evening, diner, concert and ball swing: price to come.
Accommodation charged. More information when signing-up.
From Friday 15 to Sunday 17 March 2024 between 9 am and 9 pm.